Monday, June 8, 2015

Masterpiece Song

Legacy by Omar Dominguez
Chord progression:
Dm-F-Bb-C

I leave my footprints in the sand
The waves come crashing in and there goes all my plans
I was just a moment in the lives of all these waves
But that’s gunna change
But that’s gunna change

Like a light that brightens up a room
All lights will have an end and shroud in darkness too
I won’t be a light or a footprint in the sand
I will, I will be there tomorrow

Chorus: (same chords but faster tempo)
Give me reason, give me doubt
Give me something I can’t live without
I can’t lay here rest in peace
Baby be my legacy(2x)

( instrumental piece before a transition)

Bridge:(continue tempo of chorus)
Can’t press pause now, let it be
We keep living, live the dream
When were broken, back against the wall
We’ve got no more to give, ‘cuz we gave it all

No comments:

Post a Comment